Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Gout Versus Exercise

It's been a while since I had another Gout attack, but when I did it sent me into a downward spiral of low blood circulation due to lack of exercise which further aggravates and extends the attack.

I was beside myself about what to do to get my blood circulating faster so the Uric Acid crystals would erode from my joints faster.

But I think I may have found a new way to mitigate the attacks or even help prevent future attacks.

The Desk Cycle (Chair not included of course)


because Uric Acid tends to accumulate more rapidly when blood circulation is slow, I bought a Desk Cycle at Amazon.com and it really works great, especially if I can't stand up to walk if I'm in pain.

It's very sturdy and get's my blood circulating faster in just a few minutes. So far I think it helped prevent a couple of attacks for me. It's perfect for my little apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment